This is a power breakfast. I eat it when I know it is going to be a while before I can eat again.
It’s also a good breakfast to eat if you need some fuel before a long workout. It’s a heavy meal, so give yourself sometime between the meal and your workout for the food to settle.
Peanut Butter Berry Oatmeal
- 2 small handfuls of Quaker Oats
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 cup blue berries
- 10 black berries
- 1 T all-natural peanut butter
Make the oats
- Place the oats in a microwave safe dish
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top
- Cover the mixture with water
- Cook for 1 minute in the microwave (the water should be absorbed)
- Top the oatmeal with the berries and peanut butter
- If you desire a little milk on top, pour your choice of milk on top(I use any non-dairy milk I have available)
Leave a Reply